SoCalCycling.com Forum Index SoCalCycling.com
A Cycling Forum for Everyone that Loves to Ride a Bike!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for people to train with

Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoCalCycling.com Forum Index -> Junior's Racing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ramenman01

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: Looking for people to train with Reply with quote

Hello, im 16, and i was wondering if there are any junior riders in the Loma linda area for me to train with.

MSN : Ramenman115

or u can message me here.

thx
chinocyclist

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 11:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If you have any way to get to Chino on Saturday mornings there is a pretty good group of Juniors that do the ride out of the Incycle Chino location. The ride is called The Cow Ride, it leaves the parking lot at 8:00 am. The ride is anyway from 1 hours 45 minutes long to about 3 hours plus depending on how long you want to go.
The location for the Incycle store is off the 60 fwy at Mountain Ave. on the south side of the freeway.
Call the store for additional information 909 590 3515 and ask them about the Cow Ride they can tell you about it , you can meet some of the Juniors from the area.
Hope to see you if you come out.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoCalCycling.com Forum Index -> Junior's Racing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: