SoCalCycling.com Forum Index SoCalCycling.com
A Cycling Forum for Everyone that Loves to Ride a Bike!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

MASTERS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
scottie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:47 pm    Post subject: MASTERS Reply with quote

I was just reading the roster for amgen for this year...masters racing going to be very unpredictable...NOT!
SoCalCycling

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:33 pm    Post subject: Re: MASTERS Reply with quote

Quote:
I was just reading the roster for amgen for this year...masters racing going to be very unpredictable...NOT!

Hi Scottie, Are you going to race this year? You need to come out of your retirement and shake things up some! Very Happy
scottie

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha, i rode my bike for 2 days in a row last week for the first time in 2.5 years....couldn't walk the following day Confused

seriously , that's going to be a very one sided afare there with that team....it will probably suck for mostly everyone both in the team and outside it the only guys that will be happy will be the same 2 or 3 that win every race...i know some folks have not agreed with my opinion before on here but amature racing is at it's best when it's every man for themselves....leave the team stuff for the pros who making a living weather they ride for the win or ride to help someone else win.
offthefront66

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 8:42 pm    Post subject: Maters Racing Reply with quote

Yes, Amgen as usual has a very high powered roster and will certainly get their share of wins. That being said, there are some teams, not necessarily large ones either, that will certainly give them a battle in the 35+ category. Going to be fun and I look forward to some good times in 2010...yeeeeehaaaaaaa!
slowoldman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Everybody said the same thing last year and they had some competition in the 40+ or 45+ categories. They will be tough, no doubt about it. But they're beatable, especially if the egos start to get in the way.
Racermech

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So Amgen 1 everyone else 0....... Let the fun begin!
Dano

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 8:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually 2-0. They won the 30+ and 40+ on Sunday.
Rouleur

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 6:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The fun will begin when the season begins. Laughing
scottie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rouleur wrote:

season began below is 35+ results for red trolly...looks like they have really started to race as well.

what's the score now?

1 48052 Randall Coxworth Amgen-UBS Elite Masters 14
2 9156 Chris DeMarchi Amgen-UBS Elite Masters 11
3 197322 Aron Gadhia Amgen-UBS Elite Masters 10
4 16551 Eric Hollenbeck 9
5 110745 Michael Johnson Amgen-UBS Elite Masters
Dano

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thurlow won at Blvd. in 35+ the day before as well. They will be tough to beat fo sure.
scottie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yep and he won the 45+ at red trolly as well, with another amgen in 3rd!
Rivet

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the over and under on when they will crack from the weight of too many egos? Remember the Taylor Made/24 Hour fitness implosion?
scottie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 12:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rivet wrote:
What's the over and under on when they will crack from the weight of too many egos? Remember the Taylor Made/24 Hour fitness implosion?

there's no compaison.......AMGEN have a guy in any catagory now who can win in any kind of race under any kind of conditions....24 HOUR was a crit team who were good at keeping a race together and then leading out when it came to a bunch sprint.

did 24 hour ever win punch bowl or san dimas.....NOPE....i bet Amgen will win those races.
Giveitarest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:20 am    Post subject: Masters Reply with quote

Rouleur wrote:
Ca season is Feb through August. Nothing new.
Ca Pools had 20 guys finish Red Trolley! That coulda been a good leadout.
Giveitarest

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:28 am    Post subject: Masters Reply with quote

scottie wrote:
Rivet wrote:

there's no compaison.......AMGEN have a guy in any catagory now who can win in any kind of race under any kind of conditions....24 HOUR was a crit team who were good at keeping a race together and then leading out when it came to a bunch sprint.

did 24 hour ever win punch bowl or san dimas.....NOPE....i bet Amgen will win those races.
90 percent of them are ex pros who know what to do and learned early on its a team sport. Win is a win, its a team effort.
razor_sprinter

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

When you stack the deck like Amgen, you had better win all of the races. Seems like A Pro Tour Team riding Ontario. Not sure how satisfying that would be. It would be better to see all of those "ex pros" ride on different teams. It would make for much better racing!
scottie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

razor_sprinter wrote:
When you stack the deck like Amgen, you had better win all of the races. Seems like A Pro Tour Team riding Ontario. Not sure how satisfying that would be. It would be better to see all of those "ex pros" ride on different teams. It would make for much better racing!

well said....the racing would be so much better if masters teams were limited to X amount of riders....maybe your every day club would have a better chance of surviving also and not lose all their riders to these big teams with all the free hand outs.
Giveitarest

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Masters Reply with quote

scottie wrote:
razor_sprinter wrote:

well said....the racing would be so much better if masters teams were limited to X amount of riders....maybe your every day club would have a better chance of surviving also and not lose all their riders to these big teams with all the free hand outs.
Well,I can tell you its very satisfying to ride on a "stacked" strong team. Its actually fun when everyone is gelling and has a job to do and does it. Honestly, who wouldnt want a strong team around them? Are you kidding? The racing is still hard weather your on a strong team or not. Everyone can be beaten at some time.
I also agree to limit the amount of riders per race.That will never happen, Its Masters racing. Its for fun!!Ca Pools had 20 finihers at Red Trolley! TWENTY Finishers!! They rode poorly due to lack of direction and execusion. I bet they still had fun!! I believe Amgen/UBS is not linked to any bike shops so I dont think hand outs are a determinating factor to race for them.
Rivet

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:27 pm    Post subject: Re: Masters Reply with quote

Giveitarest wrote:

I also agree to limit the amount of riders per race.That will never happen, Its Masters racing. Its for fun!!Ca Pools had 20 finihers at Red Trolley! TWENTY Finishers!! They rode poorly due to lack of direction and execusion. I bet they still had fun!! I believe Amgen/UBS is not linked to any bike shops so I dont think hand outs are a determinating factor to race for them.

Your joking right? You think Thurlow, Meeker, DeMarchi, MJ etc are riding for free? All equipment and races paid for and I'd bet they are getting some cash on top of race winnings.
mike mcmahon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

now that I have started racing for the year and competed against the powerhouse i'll chime-in.
I don't like the further growth of their team this year and do believe it's unhealthy for our racing scene.
For Fu@# sakes, it's local 30+, 40+ masters racing. What really is gained by dominating the group? Is this purely an ego thing?
Are any of these guys actually living off of the winnings? If so that's sad.

Anyway, they'll surely win a lot of races BUT they're not going to win them all.
MacRoadie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleted

Last edited by MacRoadie on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
tsunamibikes

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys forget, SoCal is the top of the heap. Look at results from races in surrounding states, then Nationals. Valley of the Sun this weekend in Phoenix, most every race was won by SoCal. In a way, being dominant in your neck of the woods says something. Being dominant at Nationals is also great.
But dont forget that 20 years of racing experience each of them have, that pays off easily, then working as a cohesive unit. Not many other teams really execute well, to combat their tactics. I cant tell you how many times I have seen a group of individuals all wearing the same jersey, that were lost, luckily a crit course goes in circles so they could all find their way. Also dont forget when Labor Power, or Team Redlands, or SDBC, or insert strong team here were popular and dominant all over.
slowoldman

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mike mcmahon wrote:
Anyway, they'll surely win a lot of races BUT they're not going to win them all.

I agree completely, they have already lost in 45+ a couple of times.

Wink
tzinger

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:41 pm    Post subject: They are all a great bunch of guys. But also.... Reply with quote

I would like to know if these guys/teams support any junior programs. All these bikes, clothing, entry fees, travel for grown up men? I have juniors that can't afford to buy their own bikes, get to races etc. It would be great to see them mentoring and supporting juniors etc... They may already do this, but I'm not sure because I don't see it my area.
admorrow

PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 10:45 pm    Post subject: Re: Masters Reply with quote

Giveitarest wrote:

[Disclaimer: I am Anthony Morrow, member of the CA Pools/DeWalt Master's Elite Team. I hide behind no alias.]

In terms of jerseys we probably did have 20 guys, but half of those were club guys, not Elite Team guys, and about half of those were on their second or third race and just hanging out for the extra training. It's was a lot of guys, yes, but it wasn't what it may have seemed.

In any case, the 10 or so of us who are on the Elite Team thought we did a good job trading attacks and trying to get away in a break with or without Amgen/UBS. However, we concede to doing a poor job of getting together at the end to challenge their leadout train. And the results show exactly that.

We have some great talent on our team but we're still learning to work together, whereas the folks on Amgen/UBS are both talented and are already working together very well.
Giveitarest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:11 am    Post subject: Re: They are all a great bunch of guys. But also.... Reply with quote

tzinger wrote:
I would like to know if these guys/teams support any junior programs. All these bikes, clothing, entry fees, travel for grown up men? I have juniors that can't afford to buy their own bikes, get to races etc. It would be great to see them mentoring and supporting juniors etc... They may already do this, but I'm not sure because I don't see it my area.
They work hand in hand with Amgen which puts on numerous rides and events for the public and there huge community of club riders. They also work with the Tour Of CA.
Giveitarest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject: Re: Masters Reply with quote

admorrow wrote:
Giveitarest wrote:

[Disclaimer: I am Anthony Morrow, member of the CA Pools/DeWalt Master's Elite Team. I hide behind no alias.]

In terms of jerseys we probably did have 20 guys, but half of those were club guys, not Elite Team guys, and about half of those were on their second or third race and just hanging out for the extra training. It's was a lot of guys, yes, but it wasn't what it may have seemed.

In any case, the 10 or so of us who are on the Elite Team thought we did a good job trading attacks and trying to get away in a break with or without Amgen/UBS. However, we concede to doing a poor job of getting together at the end to challenge their leadout train. And the results show exactly that.

We have some great talent on our team but we're still learning to work together, whereas the folks on Amgen/UBS are both talented and are already working together very well.
No injustice to CA Pools. Just a statement that Amgen was out numbered and made it work. Its just about execution. I am sure Ca Pools learned a bit about race dynamics and will get better every weekend, The guys on Amgen just didnt pop on to the scene and start winning when they started there careers.
Giveitarest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tsunamibikes wrote:
You guys forget, SoCal is the top of the heap. Look at results from races in surrounding states, then Nationals. Valley of the Sun this weekend in Phoenix, most every race was won by SoCal. In a way, being dominant in your neck of the woods says something. Being dominant at Nationals is also great.
But dont forget that 20 years of racing experience each of them have, that pays off easily, then working as a cohesive unit. Not many other teams really execute well, to combat their tactics. I cant tell you how many times I have seen a group of individuals all wearing the same jersey, that were lost, luckily a crit course goes in circles so they could all find their way. Also dont forget when Labor Power, or Team Redlands, or SDBC, or insert strong team here were popular and dominant all over.
Good example. Mike read it again. You cry all the time and I bet you would welcome the opportunity to race on a cohesive unit but you never will. There is always a dominant team at every high level sport for awhile. Its a cycle. Take or leave it. You have so much negativity you should probably leave it and stay home. Masters racing is huge in CA and most of the country thats why there have a huge turnout at Nationals and Worlds.
tzinger

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:59 am    Post subject: Does Amgen support any junior racing or programs? Reply with quote

Giveitarest wrote:
tzinger wrote:
They work hand in hand with Amgen which puts on numerous rides and events for the public and there huge community of club riders. They also work with the Tour Of CA.

Masters racing is huge in CA. That is great and the experience around the area is fantastic. I was just wondering if Amgen supports junior racing? The Masters get bikes, entry fees, travel....... these guys I think have finally grown up and hopefully have jobs..... I was just wondering about the juniors and if they (Amgen) supply bikes, entry fees, coaching, support to any junior programs. I now some other masters racing club do.

Just curious......
Franco

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:38 am    Post subject: Re: Does Amgen support any junior racing or programs? Reply with quote

Amgen is pretty involved in supporting juniors and junior development through VCD and the Channel Islands Bicycle Club in Ventura County.

They do a number of hosted rides for juniors and have even coached some of the kids and helped the parents out as their kids developed an interest in cycling when nobody else in the household was a cyclist.

I've had the pleasure of meeting lots of the kids that have been introduced to the sport through these efforts. Many of the kids now regularly attend the races with their family and participate in the day's junior events. It's a pretty cool thing to see!
mike mcmahon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Good example. Mike read it again. You cry all the time and I bet you would welcome the opportunity to race on a cohesive unit but you never will. There is always a dominant team at every high level sport for awhile. Its a cycle. Take or leave it. You have so much negativity you should probably leave it and stay home. Masters racing is huge in CA and most of the country thats why there have a huge turnout at Nationals and Worlds.

LOL! Did I hurt somebody's feelings?
I've been doing this thing in SoCal a long time. I've been asked to join the 'big' teams but have always turned 'em down. I like the club, local racing aspect of our sport. Applying too much 'PRO' to local racing just doesn't make since to me. No matter how you look at it, this is AMATEUR cycling. Especially if you are racing masters categories.
Am I negative? Maybe. But probably no more than the next guy. The difference is that I speak-up and am vocal.
But don't you fret, I am not giving up. See you next week 'giveitarest'.
razor_sprinter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with Mike. When I was in So Cal I also tried to ride for smaller teams. Getting a bunch of lesser known riders together and teach them how to ride as a team was VERY satisfying. If you do it enough, you start to win races. Amgen can be beat. It just takes some team work. The problem here is Amgen has a VERY BIG budget and can affort the Ex Pros who feel they NEED to have everything given to them. It's a shame there can't be a catagory just for them. That way they can beat each other up and leave amateur racing amateur.
nickhead

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First off, didn't CA Pools get 2 people in the top ten at red trolley? That's better than most team do so you can't say they didn't do well with the team they had minus the club guys.

Well you will only see a handful of riders with the ability to beat Amgen. Most of those riders are on seperate teams and will need to work together to beat Amgen, but chances of that happening are slim! Until then guys enjoy the show and learn how the ex-pro's do it. They will make the races safer for all at the end.

And not to call out anyone but they do have a category for Amgen, its called Masters 35 plus, 1,2,3. Amgen just happens to be a collection of the best master amateur riders in the nation. They are not Pro's anymore! Only a few hundred or so guys can call themselves Pro's in the nation. It just happens this Amgen team can still give the smack down to majority of elite/local pro teams in the nation with all that grey hair!

Also if I mispelled anything or if my grammer sucks, BUZZ OFF! Very Happy
tsunamibikes

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mike, you make a valid point, that this is amateur racing, we are out to have fun, and making this out to be more than just a weekend of local racing can put things on a bit too high of a level. I also agree with Razor, I have been involved in several teams where we raised our own levels up, and progressed everyone from 4, to 3 and some to cat 2. To see the happiness and collective pride of a team that gels into something better than when started is excellent.

I am one of the first people to be hardest on myself when I know I can do better, but I have to stop and realize coming over and placing top ten in any of the masters events by myself is damn good. My finish should be no fault but my own. I want to win, I dont put the time on my bike, to come in 8th. I always want to exceed, and do better than last time I was there, beating whomever is there, Amgen, or whoever means that I am certainly doing something right. We all have to pedal, turn, and sprint to get to the line, the end result is your own doing.
MacRoadie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleted

Last edited by MacRoadie on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:32 pm; edited 2 times in total
MacRoadie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 4:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Deleted

Last edited by MacRoadie on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Dear Crabby

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 5:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Masters Reply with quote

admorrow wrote:
Giveitarest wrote:

Masters Elite??
Giveitarest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MacRoadie wrote:
Giveitarest wrote:

Hey "Giveitarest", why don't you ask Mike how many wins he has in his palmares (Cat 1, Masters). Then, ask him how many State and National jerseys he has in his drawer at home (I'll give you a hint and let you know he can wear a different one every day of the week). Then, share with all of us just how many you have. Then, give it a rest.
Take it east old men!I walk the walk! It's not about who's got what on there resume, I won't even respond. Just about a masters team that rides well and enjoys winning. If they weren't winnin g alot then we'd have nothing to talk about. Except
Mikes bad attitude!
MacRoadie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Never mind

Last edited by MacRoadie on Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
fourames

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ahhh, yowza! Easy boys! Easy....what did the coach say in "Vision Quest"? "YOU BOYS GOT TOO MUCH ENERGY...I'LL SEE YOU BOTH AFTER PRACTICE". You know what really makes the efforts/results the so cal masters guys lay down impressive??? I had the pleasure of sitting next to a super cool, skinny beyond words Austrian on team Cervelo at dinner tonight and I figured most of ya might take him in a crit!!! Cheers, M and Mac, lets have a beer Smile[/i]
Giveitarest

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="MacRoadie"]
Giveitarest wrote:
Take it east old men!I walk the walk! It's not about who's got what on there resume, I won't even respond.

If it's not about resumes then why did you open your mouth with "I bet you would welcome the opportunity to race on a cohesive unit but you never will." ?

Based on that resume, he's been invited to race on more teams then you likely ever will. He's also one of the more respected racers in So Cal.

Probably best you don't respond, and just keep walking your walk. Since you refer to us as "old men" I'm guessing you're not even a masters racer which would explain why you have no idea what you are talking about.

One more thing: it's "easy", not "east" and "their", not "there".[/quote
"Never will"in regards to his style of racing. It wasnt a dig. Take it easy. What are you his big brother? We all know he can speak for himself. All my points are valid, not disrespectful just opinions and thoughts. except for jib jabbing back and forth with you. Excuse the mispellings. I replied with my SmartPhone, if you know what those are, and missed typed will I was training. See you Sun at 700am. Ill watch you @ 745!
mike mcmahon

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey giveitarest, this post started as an observation of the possible dominance of a local team.
"I was just reading the roster for amgen for this year...masters racing going to be very unpredictable...NOT!"

Upon my general input, non-slighting of any individuals, you for some reason made it personal against me.
You're calling me negative? Seriously, have you read your posts?

Anyway, I don't care if you like me, I don't know who you are, but if you are going to continue to post your opinion, and I could care less if you do, stick to the topic.
Rocket

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Big deal about Amgen, I'm sure their agenda is more about nationals and championship races then the week to week racing.

You guys sound like a bunch of girls, most of the guys on that team are easy to push around if you just race your bike. With a team that big and stacked they create opportunity. Don't be afraid to push your way into their lead-out, and don't feel obligated to work in the break. If Amgen is beating you to the line in a one up that’s on you not them.

It’s gay that teams like Amgen exist but that’s the way it is. As far as developing juniors except for Walsh and KK (big props) I’m not sure anyone else in that organization gives much back, all that wasted knowledge… I’m just saying
Giveitarest

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gay? Isn't this 2010?
redbike2001

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok guys. This horse is dead and the flys are circling the carcess. Time to move on to something more interesting...
scottie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocket wrote:
It’s gay that teams like Amgen exist but that’s the way it is.

perfect case of major mid life crisis is what i'd call it, hard to beat rolling up to the ontario crit all oiled up looking swell with the cool kit .....hell yeah Rolling Eyes
stumps

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it's time the race director places a wahhhhhhhbulance next to the wheel pit. wahhhhhhhhhhhh Crying or Very sad
Rocket

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giveitarest wrote:
Gay? Isn't this 2010?

I’d start out by calling you a douche but you probably wouldn’t get the humor.

In 2010 “gay” is often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. Only a moron would still think it’s used as a derogatory term originating from homophobia. O’ I forgot this is cycling….Not the most up to date crowd or the sharpest tools in the shed. Hence, this topic about how Amgen is to damn good and can’t be beat!
SoCalCycling

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! First off, I'm glad to see the Master's using the forum. I figured there should be some good things to talk about. Very Happy

I'd like to keep it a little more friendly tho, so per our forum guidelines:

Don't Attack or Provoke Other Users or Non Users
You may be banned.

It sounds like the master's racing is heating up and there are some good rivalries. Let your legs do the talking! Wink
Giveitarest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SoCalCycling wrote:
Wow! First off, I'm glad to see the Master's using the forum. I figured there should be some good things to talk about. Very Happy

I'd like to keep it a little more friendly tho, so per our forum guidelines:

Don't Attack or Provoke Other Users or Non Users
You may be banned.

It sounds like the master's racing is heating up and there are some good rivalries. Let your legs do the talking! Wink
I agree . Thank you.
Giveitarest

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rocket wrote:
Giveitarest wrote:
Gay? Isn't this 2010?

I’d start out by calling you a douche but you probably wouldn’t get the humor.

In 2010 “gay” is often used to describe something stupid or unfortunate. Only a moron would still think it’s used as a derogatory term originating from homophobia. O’ I forgot this is cycling….Not the most up to date crowd or the sharpest tools in the shed. Hence, this topic about how Amgen is to damn good and can’t be beat!
You may ban me for responding as I just want to clarify and will in the future stick to the topic but, Gay is not used as Rockets definition so tries to to define anymore. It only has one meaning.
Moving on!
nickhead

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I see more than one meaning in the dictionary! Shocked

How come we don't have a million comments about the simple green criterium?
slowoldman

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nickhead wrote:
I see more than one meaning in the dictionary! Shocked

How come we don't have a million comments about the simple green criterium?

I'm old. I remember when gay meant happy.

As far as simple green crit, it went well....... Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    SoCalCycling.com Forum Index -> Road Racing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: